Tìm kiếm nâng cao✖
Trình độ học vấn
Hình thức công việc
Chi tiết tuyển dụng
Địa điểm tuyển dụng: Hà Nội
Mức lương: 7 - 10 triệu
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Lượt xem: 253
Ngày cập nhật: 09/07/2018
* What we are looking for…
- An enthusiastic and engaged sales person who is willing to join our Sales (French or English/German/Spanish speaking) team in Hanoi, Vietnam. She or he is a Vietnamese native, speaks French or English or German/or Spanish, looking to work with international clients, in a great and friendly multi-cultural company and wishing to share her/his passion for their country & traveling.
- We are looking for Sales Executive - English/ French/ German/ Spanish Speaking
* Job Description:
- Managing a client portfolio;
- Communicating with B2B clients, meeting their demands and requirements via skype, emails or phone;
- Advising clients and keeping abreast of the market news and the forthcoming products;
- Elaborating tour programs according to clients’ requests and following the Sales Department procedures;
- Collecting marketing documents and providing additional information to clients (about the destination and the products) in order to boost sales;
- Making calculations and sending quotations;
- Co-operating with the operation and accounting departments to follow up and ensure the completion of the tour programs created;
- Attending team meeting.
* What are you good at:
The following characteristics are beneficial but not required, the most important is that you are able to adapt to our company philosophy and that you are willing to actively participate in the missions you will be in charge of.
- Excellent French skills or English or German/Spanish skills is a must;
- BA or MBA in Foreigner Language, Hotel & Tourism Management or other related majors
- Having at least 2 year working experience at a similar position in inbound tourism sector is a must. If the candidates do not have enough working experience but the candidates are potential and excellent in language, company will select the interesting CVs and call for the interview.
- Good organization, email writing & team-working skills
- MS office knowledge (PC and Microsoft Software)
- Good knowledge of foreign clients’ expectations and willingness to meet their demands is a plus
- Able to work under high pressure and if required, overtime
- Flexible & open minded
- Motivation and energy to perform well and accomplish goals
Chia sẻ công việc này !!!
Từ khóa liên quan
Địa chỉ: Hanoi Head Office - C/o ATS Hotel, Suite 326, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Quận Hoàn Kiếm , Hà Nội ,Việt Nam
Quy mô : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viênchi tiết công ty