Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
- Project management of Integrated Communications services: from planning, execution to reporting and delivery of excellent client service to maintain and develop new business
- Team management: to be a team leader (2-3 subordinates) of Integrated Communication team to successfully (1) - manage projects that exceeds client’s needs, requirements; (2) - ensure company policy & procedures; (3) - to be with management team to develop team & sharpen company culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand clients business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Take responsibility for the overall project management process and pro-actively advise clients on the best solutions for successful project management from planning, implementation to reporting. Including:
• Get brief directly from the clients.
• Lead brainstorm meetings with the relevant departments.
• Develop plan and execute Integrated Communications plans.
• Leading a team/group to run the Integrated Communications project.
• Plan, supervise & monitor the progress of work of team.
- Responsible for the Integrated Communications project from start to finish and ensure the business result/project profit.
• Forecast and control the budget (pre-cost & post-cost) for projects.
• Negotiate (or collaborate to negotiate) with clients/ media/ suppliers.
• Ensure contracts, payment & other paper works signed & done on- time & properly as following company processes.
• Allocate works to maximize the potentials of all members. Coach & supervise the team to ensure quality end-results.
• Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team. Sharpen company culture together with management team.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, the media – including local and national newspapers, trade magazines, radio, and television, other channels – and company’s spokespeople
• Identifying main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
• Well collaboration and reporting to HoD.
• Other duties as assigned by HoD.