- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việcThe position provides a key source of financial expertise to the business or functional unit. The Business Analyst interfaces with several functional areas supporting the business or functional unit including engineering, research and development, operations, sales, marketing, purchasing, planning, systems and accounting. As an active contributor to several (business unit) teams, the Business Analyst performs financial, business and strategic analysis and recommends courses of action which would enable the unit to meet its financial and business objectives. The Business Analyst contributes to the business unit budgeting and financial forecasting efforts and/or is the primary coordinator of a functional budget and forecast. The incumbent assists management in controlling capital and operating expenditures in line with Corporate Financial instructions.
1- Business Analysis (90% time)
Budgeting & forecasting facilitation and closing/reporting (30%)
- Provide category inputs to Budgeting & Forecasting process such as pricing, initiative, Advertising & Promotion budget
- Understand the key drivers and validate forecast by using Analysis of Change
- Make necessary cost/ pricing/budget validation and re-class at closing
Cost control (20%)
- Facilitate Marketing & Sales team control of spending (Trade + A&P).
- Work closely with Mill BA and Mill team to understand the cost and drive optimization in cost area
Category Analysis (30%)
- Perform financial analysis on Cost Structure (esp. advertising and promotion programs/cost of products) to ensure optimum performance at lowest possible costs.
- Perform financial analysis on Pricing to ensure optimal pricing within price index target.
- Perform financials for BFC (Basis for Commercialization)
- Perform SKU rationalization and make recommends to streamline the product portfolio
- Perform ROI (post evaluation) for major projects
- Lead revenue management project with strong recommendations to Business unit.
Competitive Intelligence and Distributor ROI (10%)
- Perform benchmark with competitors on key areas of P/L items and provide actionable suggestions from learnings.
- Analyze Distributor ROI with reasonable recommendations to improve Distributor financial health.
2- World Class Finance (10% time)
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and other internal controls.
Yêu cầu công việc- University graduated - Accounting and Finance
- At least 7 years of experience in finance/business analyst position in a MNC environment (FMCG is preferred)
- Good analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Good English
- MBA -preferred
- Commercial Oriented
- Hard working and detail oriented
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary; rewarding initiative and creativity
- Training opportunities
- AON Medical Care
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí