Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
The position provides a key source of financial expertise to the business or functional unit. The Business Analyst interfaces with several functional areas supporting the business or functional unit including engineering, research and development, operations, sales, marketing, purchasing, planning, systems and accounting. As an active contributor to several (business unit) teams, the Business Analyst performs financial, business and strategic analysis and recommends courses of action which would enable the unit to meet its financial and business objectives. The Business Analyst contributes to the business unit budgeting and financial forecasting efforts and/or is the primary coordinator of a functional budget and forecast. The incumbent assists management in controlling capital and operating expenditures in line with Corporate Financial instructions.
1- Business Analysis (90% time)
Budgeting & forecasting facilitation and closing/reporting (30%)
- Provide category inputs to Budgeting & Forecasting process such as pricing, initiative, Advertising & Promotion budget
- Understand the key drivers and validate forecast by using Analysis of Change
- Make necessary cost/ pricing/budget validation and re-class at closing
Cost control (20%)
- Facilitate Marketing & Sales team control of spending (Trade + A&P).
- Work closely with Mill BA and Mill team to understand the cost and drive optimization in cost area
Category Analysis (30%)
- Perform financial analysis on Cost Structure (esp. advertising and promotion programs/cost of products) to ensure optimum performance at lowest possible costs.
- Perform financial analysis on Pricing to ensure optimal pricing within price index target.
- Perform financials for BFC (Basis for Commercialization)
- Perform SKU rationalization and make recommends to streamline the product portfolio
- Perform ROI (post evaluation) for major projects
- Lead revenue management project with strong recommendations to Business unit.
Competitive Intelligence and Distributor ROI (10%)
- Perform benchmark with competitors on key areas of P/L items and provide actionable suggestions from learnings.
- Analyze Distributor ROI with reasonable recommendations to improve Distributor financial health.
2- World Class Finance (10% time)
- Identify and make recommendations that optimize business processes and improve financial and other internal controls.