- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việcA joint venture between US- and Singapore-based Software security companies that are expanding globally. The new company in Vietnam is part of the rapid expansion. Please see our portfolio at: https://www.secureage.com/
At SecureAge Works LLC Vietnam, our primary business is innovating, developing, and Mobile and Desktop Security products and services for the Enterprise and Government industries towards securing their intellectual property and valuable assets. SecureAge Works LLC Vietnam seeks a self-starter to help establish our newly created Vietnam office in Ho Chi Minh City with similarly motivated engineers. Come join the team that is creating cutting edge IT security systems for this exciting future to build out a new business in Vietnam!
Why you will love working here:
Young and dynamic working environment: we try to maintain an easygoing working environment where there is no rigid structure, everyones feedback is valued and youre free to chime in any topic you like. We need the different perspectives;
Youll learn a lot: Here you are the owner of your slice of the product. Youll have the opportunity to dig deep into whatever technology youre working with and become really good at it. There are milestones to follow, but in general youll manage your own tasks and set your own pace;
Meaningful work in a global environment with international developers: We work on the software latest software tool, languages, frameworks and trends.
Truly Agile environment: Where you are a key member of the the “Delivery Team” where together you all work together to build products that sell. Within the Delivery team, you work directly with customers, Product Managers, Marketing, Sales and Owners. We are all a part of the overall product and solution;
Centrally Located: Enjoyable work in a fun and motivational space in D1 with a global reach in Singapore, Japan and United States;
Huge opportunity for professional development: by learning the latest design and development techniques;
Very attractive salary: based on skills, experience and contributions with salary review every 6 months;
Chance to travel internationally: (SE Asia and United States) for training, meetings or business conference;
Meaningful relationship bonded with friendly members in company retreats, celebrations and leisure activities;
Meaningful recognition for your effort with wide array of rewards and benefits.
What your work day will be like:
In general, you will work directly, in English, with the founders of the new and rapidly growing company to understand their vision and implement it on the web, Windows, OSX and on mobile platforms. You will use Agile development methods which include paired programming and emergent business-value prioritized development. You will develop applications on iOS that can grow to support millions of users. You will stay on the cutting edge of mobile application development and have frequent opportunities to learn new technologies.
How to be a part of our growing venture:
SecureAgeWorks is looking for an experienced Mac OSX C/C++ Device Driver Developer to join our new development team working in the IT-Security industry.
Primary responsibilities in the Mac OSX C/C++ Device Driver Developer position:
The position requires skill in development of software applications and drivers for Mac OSX. The right candidate will be expected to demonstrate disciplined work habits leading to products that are well-structured, documented, and carefully tested. SecureAge Development personnel can expect to work across all functional areas: systems engineering, development, integration and test, deployment and O&M. This position may also require direct interaction with end users and customers. Written and spoken English language skills are a must.
Yêu cầu công việcJob Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 or more years of relevant software development experience.
• Demonstrate expertise developing for Mac OSX using C or C++.
• Experience writing device drivers for Mac OSX.
• Experience developing OS support packages and/or APIs.
• Develop OSX code & custom software to support software and hardware operability.
• Create OSX scripts in support of software integration in a laboratory environment.
• Provide support for troubleshooting HW/OS/Drivers/Firmware/Network issues.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, and isolate problems found during testing and create detailed bug reports.
• Good understanding of product lifecycle management including configuration management, release management, and verification of functional and performance requirements.
• Ability to perform in both rapid-prototyping and formal-process environments.
• Skill developing with C/C++ with some experience in Python or Java
• Linux device driver development experience
• Understanding of computer networks
• Experience working in an Agile/Sprint release planning environment
• Understanding impact analysis on testing as Sprint and releases are introduced to the integration environment
• Experience at the Linux command line
• Experience interfacing to RESTful APIs using JSON or XML messaging
• Sound knowledge of C/C++ development and how it relates to testing
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th payment
- 20 paid leave days per year
- new laptops (macbook or windows PC)
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí