- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
• Implement and perform internal controls on compliance company policies and accounting procedures.
• Analyze reporting needs of the organization and design proper reporting format.
• Support accounting staff to improve technical knowledge and develop analytical skills.
• Update management with financial information as Board of Control member in various legal entities.
• Evaluate, develop and implement tools & procedures for variance analyses on project spending and/or business unit performance.
• Assist CFO & Finance Accounting Manager on special inquiries and ad hoc analyses.
• Support and coordinate IFRS reporting preparations.
• Assist in project member in ERP and report system set-up
• Project Accounting: Ensure accurate accounting project expenditures. Timely and specific analytical reports with cash flow planning in coordination with engineering department.
• Coordination annual & multiyear budget planning: Oversee budget process with all business units and support respective budget owner in its preparations. Consolidation and presentation annual budget towards management. Update rolling forward forecast and multi year financial planning.
• Oversee periodic closing & report cycle: Issue financial reports with comments for local management and consolidated group reporting, complete cash flow projection, present actual project / business unit expenditures with variance analyses to budget owners.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree in Economics/Accounting
• Certificate of Chief Accountant is preferable
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in finance or accounting
• Experience in audit & public accounting
• Past working with foreign company
• Fluent in English
• Technical skills:
a. Proficient in using Windows and Microsoft Office Suit
b. Practical use of Excel for analyses and reporting
c. Experience with ERP system is a plus
• Personal skills:
a. Excellent communication & reporting skills, written and verbal
b. Be attentive to details along with sense of quality and discretion
c. Commitment to timely completion of tasks
d. Perform independently and flexible in dynamic context
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Guaranteed bonus of 1.5 gross salary
- Premium Healthcare insurance
- 16 days full paid leave a year