- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Responsible for tracking customer’s forecast and propose actions to protect targeted revenue & eliminate inventory impacts.
2. Responsible for coordinating functions to protect the targeted revenue.
3. Responsible for tracking materials & production lead time for products of assigned projects.
4. Responsible for planning material demand correctly in the ERP system
a. Responsible for Firm of planned production orders as required date in ERP system.
b. Coordinate to set up correct planning parameters for items in the ERP system.
c. Periodically review planning parameters & material demand so that material demand shows up correctly in the ERP system.
5. Understand material status, which is updated by buyers, and give input for scheduler to arrange production schedule.
6. Responsible for on time delivery to Customer, including:
a. Weekly internal OTD report;
b. Coordinate with Customer Service team on pulling in shipments to achieve revenue plan.
c. Coordinate as needed with Customer Service team to investigate On time Delivery failures as an input for Customer On time Delivery feedback.
Yêu cầu công việcMinimum Qualification Requirements:
1. University or equivalent education and/ or experience in related discipline with at least an additional 5 year experience in production field. Prefer to be in an EMS company.
2. Must have experiences in using ERP system.
3. Good command in English both writing and speaking.
1. Ability to manage projects effectively and meet Company deadlines.
2. Ability to be flexible in difficult circumstances to give solutions and achieve the target.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Whatever It Takes Award
- International travel
- According to company policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí