- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
At Ansarada our vision is to revolutionise M&A and to make the lives of everyone involves in M&A easier. Fundamental to achieving this vision will be to deliver a product experience that our customers never imagined they’d have, and can’t live without. As we scale to more aggressively pursue our vision, we need individuals who live and breathe quality and can drive the application of our quality practices at all stages of our continuous delivery pipeline. We believe that the earlier we think about quality, the faster we make a positive impact on the lives of our customers. Everyone is responsible for quality and the role our Quality Assistance (QA) discipline is to help people fulfill their responsibility.
As a Quality Assistance at Ansarada, you are passionate about delivering a high quality experience to our customers. You believe that only through care for the customer, collaboration and continuous improvement can a team achieve this outcome. Rather than just testing on your own. Influencing and coaching skills are core strengths that you use daily. You have a solid test automation background and are a hacker at heart so you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty to shake out the bugs.
Above all else, your work will impact the entire world of M&A.
HOW WILL YOU CREATE IMPACT?
- Advocate a culture that values a great customer experience and shares the belief that quality is about prevention and trust.
- Enable developers to feel calm, confident and in control when they undertake testing activities.
- Collaborate with the team to drive quality improvement as repeatable and scalable activity.
- Contribute and influence our testing automation practices, provide leadership in regards to the right automation testing model and utilize it in the continuous delivery pipeline.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Coordinating quality activities the team throughout the development cycle to make them executed efficiently, from conceptual ideas until after – release.
- Setting – up testing tools and testing frameworks that can be used inside teams, or cross teams.
- Measuring and analyzing about quality to address quality problems and improve quality output from team.
- Influencing the quality mindset to your team to get them aligned with the quality plan and quality standard.
- Conduct testing trainings to empower developers on sufficient testing skills.
Yêu cầu công việc
- You have proven experience in Quality Assurance and testing activities in an Agile environment.
- You have challenged and influenced developers and product owners on what it takes to improve product quality.
- You have applied sufficient risk – based testing, exploratory testing, automated testing, etc. to make sure the test coverage is high for effective testings.
- You are able to coach developers specific testing skills and increased their product knowledge to make them better testers.
- You have experience in problem identifying, analyzing and migration.
- You have applied the data driven for making decision.
- You have good knowledge of different test levels and you know techniques to address them.
- You understand the Microservices architecture and what testing should be done to ensure it is effective.
- You accept challenge and are ready to throw out the traditional QA rulebook.
- You never stop learning and improving.
- You prefer trust than enforcement.
- You hold people accountable for outcomes, not tasks.
- You have a “we” not “me” approach to everything that you do.
WORKING AT ANSARADA.
Ansarada offer a highly competitive remuneration package and great perks. These include generous parental leave, family healthcare. Apple hardware, paid leave for charity work and travel to Australia. It’s a great place to work. The award winning office design is a contemporary fit – out that mirrors Ansarada’s Sydney HQ in a beautiful heritage listed building in the famous “Rocks” area of Sydney Harbour. It’s a culture of continuous learning and development. All part of why we ranked 5th in BRW’s Best Places To Work in 2014. Come see for yourself.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Month salary
- Private health care insurance for you and your family
- Opportunity travel to oversea offices