Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Sponsorship Manager is required to provide leadership and management to National Sponsorship Operations contributing to the sustained well-being of children, especially Most Vulnerable Children (MVC) and transformation of supporters.
Sponsorship Manager will support Operations Director and AP/Zonal Managers in ensuring the compliance with Sponsorship Standards and Policies.
• Strategy and Planning
- Contextualize and develop Sponsorship national policies, standards, guidelines and tools in alignment with the global policies, standards and guidelines
- Provide technical guidance for sponsorship operations with support from Regional Sponsorship Advisor as appropriate
- Collaborate with other technical departments to ensure optimal integration between the sectors and sponsorship during strategic and operational planning processes.
- Develop Sponsorship Annual Plan in alignment with the approved Community Engagement & Sponsorship Plan (CESP)
- Provides guidance on RC portfolio to APs for their multi-year and annual operating plans in collaboration with Support Offices, Operations Director and Zonal Managers.
• Capacity Building, Knowledge Management, Networking
- Equip Sponsorship Facilitators at NO and AP level and Development Facilitators on Sponsorship in Programming, Sponsorship Basic Training, Sponsorship Systems, Sponsorship 2.0 and other initiatives.
- Facilitate learning, best practices sharing and networking among Sponsorship staff and with other organizations.
• Quality Assurance and Coordination
- Identify Sponsorship related risks and implement risk mitigation measures as part of risk management process
- Monitor the performance of Sponsorship Operations at NO as well as AP against the key performance indicators, including data quality assurance for auto Annual Progress Report.
- Coordinate Sponsorship team at NO and AP to ensure RC’s well-being are monitored regularly and Sponsorship data is timely updated in Horizon SSUI to inform programming decision and planning.
- Plan, coordinate and manage RC supplication as per the agreements with SOs.
- Plan and manage sponsor visits in accordance with Sponsorship standards, Visit procedure and Child Protection policy.
- Manage ongoing communication with SOs, RO and GC including information exchanges and regular reports as per established agreements.
- Lead sponsorship assessments, designs, reviews and evaluations at NO and AP levels.
• Programming and Integration
- Work closely with Program Effectiveness Unit and operations to ensure the implementation and integration of CESP (Community Engagement & Sponsorship Plan, SIP (Sponsorship in Programming) and SMPS (Sponsorship Minimum Programming Standards)
- Work with PnC and Operations to ensure sponsorship role dimensions are adequately integrated in the role of Development Facilitators.
*People Management and Leadership
- Work with PnC department to recruit and provide orientation for new staff
- Supervise, coach, mentor, provide adequate feedback to direct reports to ensure their high performance toward the shared goals
- Identify and address development needs of direct reports to ensure that they are well equipped with core and job-specific competencies to carry out quality work
- Identify and address staffing issues in a timely and professional manner in working with PnC department
- Organize the AP office and facilitate a working environment of trust, mutual respect, and learning among all staff
Yêu cầu công việc
Please visit https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/sponsorship/wvv-sponsorship-manager/11612 and APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE. Applications through any other channels will not be accepted.
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
Bachelor degree in relevant field.
• Knowledge & Skills
- Good understanding about humanitarian industry, development program approach, key stakeholders, operational context and issues.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent skills in management, leadership, decision- making and sound analytical skill.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English as well as good interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point)
- Facilitation and Training skills
- Ability to relate well to people at various levels.
- 4 years of relevant experience in senior management position.
- Experience working in humanitarian/ non-profit organizations
- Experience in managing the Sponsorship operation in WV context
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are: People and Culture DepartmentWorld Vision International - VietnamAddress: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi,
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium health care
- 15 day annual leave
- Training Opportunities
Giới thiệu về công ty
World Vision Vietnam
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự World Vision Vietnam
Quy mô công ty : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
WORK CONTEXT/BACKGROUND World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of more than USD20, 000,000 (FY15) with funding from 16 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 370 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals. In FY17, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 38 Area Development Programmes (ADPs) which operate in 5 zones: North (Hung Yen, Hoa Binh, Hai Phong and Dien Bien), Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang, Thanh Hoa, Central & Highland (Quang Tri, Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s ADPs focus within one administrative district of a province which usually populated by ethnic minority people with very high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s ADP approach and structure is that team members are based at district level where the ADP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the ADPs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both ADP and non-ADP areas. Given the decline in Child Sponsorship income, it has been WVV’s strategic priority to diversify funding sources by accelerating growth in Grants and Private Non Sponsorship (PNS) funding. However, as Vietnam has become a lower middle income country, there are limited grant opportunities. Therefore, WVV needs to build the WV brand and preposition to potential donors such as Corporates and Individuals to improve their familiarity and trust in our work and to tap new funding opportunities. Strategy and Public Engagement Director oversees Strategy, Organizational Effectiveness, Public Engagement and Communications functions.