Mô tả công việc
As the Supply Chain Finance Assistant Manager of this company, you will manage timeline, process and resources to ensure efficient control of budget for distribution costs, DIO, to optimize production complexity, transportation, material & conversion cost.
Your main roles and responsibilities are:
Budgeting and planning: Co-ordinate with the Supply Chain Department in collecting and analysing information for budgeting and planning process, including various fields (Capex, conversion cost, new product development, DIO Days Inventory Outstanding, distribution cost).
- Provide business insight and analysis to support business decisions: Perform cost and financial related indicator analysis (incl. stock counting, analyse stock provision, review and investigate stock movement, perform product variance analysis, prepare inventory report etc), identify root causes and recommend team owner for improvement action plan to deliver target
- Reporting: Prepare monthly forecast for product costing with analyses for changes, inventory report including summary of stock count adjustment. Co-ordinate with Finance team to manage and control budget of Fixed Asset and depreciation.
- Possess sound business acumen and critical thinking
- Strong analysis and communication skills
- At least 5 years progressive experiences in Finance/ Accounting, preferable in Supply Chain
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese language
- Prior experience in MNCs or international companies preferred
The role offers excellent opportunities for top finance performers to further develop their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global FMCG company.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Linh Tran on +84 28 6284 8234