- Chức vụ: Mới tốt nghiệp
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of technical support advocates.
As a customer facing support advocate, your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for?
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
• Being the first technical contact point for customers to support users/ customers on such IT products related to Office 365/Windows.
• Helping them to solve ongoing issues with different software solutions.
• Performing troubleshooting analysis requests for technical assistance via phone, email, virtual sessions and any other form of communication in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
• Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention, understanding business impact and priorities.
• Following best practice ticket management processes, including ticket documentation, transferring, escalation and enhancement request submission.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Prior customer service or support experience required
• Passion for technology and learning
• Having IT knowledge is an asset (Office 365, browser options, file operations, firewalls/anti-virus solutions, downloading and installing software)
• Excellent in English (both writing & speaking skills)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full insurance contribution , additional healthcare insurance in labor contract
- Summer trip, year-end party, team building activities
- Company bus support at late night