Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
Part I: Job Purpose
1. Make sure safety, quality, productivity, delivery and optimize production cost (SQDC) meet/exceed requirements.
2. Set up, develop and maintenance-calibration test system for new, transfer and sustainable products in highly reliable, productive and timely.
3. Documentation and train to relevant how to operate the test system in a proper way
4. Meet set KPIs by company and TPU leaders.
Part II: Major Accountabilities
Accountable for all activities related to test equipment, program/firmware, fixtures and adaptors within TPU:
• Ensure test equipment capabilities and maintenance programs are efficient in according to KPIs.
• Ensure the Testing equipment, fixtures and adaptors are sufficient for the production capacity and efficiency.
• Interface with Technology and Innovative Management (TIM) teams for new / upgrading of, test equipment and methods (Test procedure, strategy, and standards) introduce into the TPU.
• Product diagnostic and analysis with active feedback to relevant parties for product and process improvement.
• Engineering Change Notices are processed in a timely manner.
• Train and coach Staff and Operators on testing related topics to meet quality, efficiencies for sustaining processes and ensure effective transfers of products.
• Provide product specification for process and equipment capability study and verify the effectiveness of the capability study.
Part III: Key Performance Indicators:
• Scrap rate (%); Productivity (%); SOD of new-direct released products, delivery on time of project
• A number of customer complaint related to Manufacturing (case per 1000 products).
• DO/CO reliability related to the quality issue, work instruction
• Test equipment downtime/availability
• Other KPIs assigned by TPU leaders.
Part IV: Compensation & Benefit:
o Housing allowance
o Transportation allowance: Either shuttle bus or money
o Fare allowance
o School fee allowance: for employee who has children equal or less than 6 years old
o Lunch meal
o Free milk and coffee
o 13th month salary
o Business bonus
• Salary adjustment: Once/ year in January
o Based on KPI
o Based on labor market
o Based on business result
• Training program:
o Basic orientation about HR policy, Facility, IT, Overview product, 5S
o On the job training
o Operational engineering training
o Soft skill training (in-house and outdoor)
o English training
o Oversea training
o Tuition assistance program
• Health care:
o Health and accident insurance 24/24
o Annual health care check-up
o Flu vaccination
• Networking activities:
o Team building
o Year-end party
o Company trip
o Coffee & Talk
o Women day
o Lunar new year
o Cinema ticket