- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
- Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
- Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Your mission in the team is to:
- Build new projects from scratch (design, development, deployment)
- Ensure ongoing support for delivered projects
- Work closely with the product owners/ project stakeholders in order to understand and implement their requests
- Continuously research on new technologies and platforms. Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
Yêu cầu công việc
- Very good experience with PHP and MySQL;
- Experience on a MVC PHP framework: Symfony 2+, Zend, Phalcon PHP …;
- Rigor and autonomy are essential;
- Show willingness to self-improve and be keen on learning new technologies;
- Quickly integrate in a multinational team, work with remote teams;
- Being able to cope well with changes in the team and/or the projects you are working on.
Nice to have:
- Good frontend design abilities: HTML/xHTML/CSS;
- Good communication skills and an agile mindset;
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Quyền lợi được hưởng