- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Báo chí - Truyền hình
Mô tả công việc
Serving as PR Team member where our services in Public Relations include: Corporate & Brand Communications, Corporate Image Management, Product Launching, Event Marketing & Management, Tours & Road shows, Conference Management, Crisis Preparedness & Handling, Issue Management, Media Relations, Government Relations, Multi-media Publicity, Product Placements, Community Projects, Sponsorship Amplification, and Media Monitoring & Evaluation.
• Publicity Planning
Support the PR pitching process (including pitch strategy and developing/customizing the pitch presentation/proposal per Client)
Help review & fine tune detail PR Plans internally before submission to client
Look for media opportunities for PR Plans before submission to client
• Press Relations
Successfully pitch interesting PR stories to the members of the press
Cultivate healthy relationships with members of the press in print media, television media & radio on behalf of the agency - Junior level to Senior level journalists, Editors-In-Chief
Seeding of CLIENT APPROVED articles to members of the press as necessary
Making follow-ups with the members of the press
• Press Write-Ups
Develop Press Releases
Develop interesting story angles that are relevant to the client PR Plan & objectives
Develop feature articles
Develop features for television & radio
• Client Relationships
To be present in key meetings and present press relations views in a professional manner at all times
Provide necessary inputs to client as needed
Make sure the Contact report to be sent to Client within 24 hours after the meeting
• Administrative & Financial management
Manage and handle some administrative & financial works as Account Manager/ PR Director’s assignment.
In coordination with the A & F Department
• Crisis Handling
In coordination with the Account Manager, Account Execs. & PR Director
• Other urgent projects/jobs
As per assigned by PR Director / Managing Director
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree Holder, preferably in Marketing / communication or related disciplines.
• Minimum 2 years of Advertising/ PR and strong leadership skills will be an advantage.
• Well versed with Microsoft Words/Excel/ Power Point.
• Good command of spoken & written English.
• Must be able to work multi-tasks, under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Active and creative.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package
- Training and development road-map for consultants
- Quarterly recognition awards; Service awards; Valuable benefits for all employees