- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcIn this role, you will:
• Review the contents of the payment documents received and verify the authorisers’ signatories on the documents to ensure proper authorisations before effecting payment (Transactions payment includes Bank’s Operating Expenditure, Capital Expenditure, Intra-Group charges and Staff Reimbursement).
• Answer queries related to invoices and expenses from both internal employees and suppliers regarding payments ,invoice status and technical/process guidance.
• Participate in projects as required– for example as process SME, UAT
• Prepare periodic analysis on elements of activity such as vendor and late payment analysis, GL and suspense account.
• Internal Contacts:(ex: superiors, peers, other departments, etc.): Procurement Teams, CoE Teams, Other Internal Departments and employees.
• External Contacts: (ex: customers, Government Authorities, suppliers etc.), and vendors.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
• Give the advice on the compliance of Group BIM/FIM, regulation for Departments.
• Provide support for Stakeholders.
• Support PWC audit and Tax audit together with FIN.
• Support manager to build up procedure, experience in the team and pro-active staff development.
• Build up good image of the team with other departments in the bank
• A strong relationship with the internal department is essential to ensure their support for initiatives to strengthen the accounting function.
• Review process and provide initiatives to strengthen and reinforce accounting controls and oversight in HSBC Vietnam.
• Work with the finance team to improve the financial and regulatory process, with a focus on strengthening the control environment.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Finance
• Minimum 3 years of Accounting/Finance role in MNCs
• Customer service orientation
• Accuracy & carefulness in working with data
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages.
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí