Admin Managerphòng khám chuyên khoa trị liệu thần kinh cột sống hoa kỳ (acc)
Lượt xem: 301 | Ngày cập nhật: 23/01/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcJOB OBJECTIVES
• Directly in charge of all admin related functions including but not limited to Purchasing, Logistics, Inventory Management, Facility and Infrastructure, Outsourcing services, IT, etc.
• Supervise Admin team at Head Office and Clinics, as well as coordinate all daily activities with the highest efficiency and effectiveness as set by the management in order to provide best support to Operations group.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishes policies, procedures and programs to ensure effective organizational practices and procedures related to admin functions.
• Monitors departmental policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Assist COO in establishing and managing good relationship with local authorities and government offices.
• Manage good long term partnership with all vendors, suppliers and service providers to provide best benefits to the company.
• Support Clinics in adherence of licensing and regulatory requirements on ongoing basis to ensure inspection readiness at all times.
• Work closely with Clinic Managers to identify, investigate and analyze potential operational improvement and implementation of solutions thereof.
• Coordinate with other departments to provide relevant support including administration, IT and facility maintenance, warehouse management, logistics, etc.
• Develop and mentor staff, monitors job performance and offer regular feedback and assistance when needed.
• Support the Board and COO in daily administrative matters and other related duties.
• Manages network expansion projects from planning to launch in coordination with all relevant internal and external parties
• Perform all other duties as assigned and required by the management.
Yêu cầu công việc• Minimum 4 years of Admin background or similar experience is required
• Understanding or experience in hospital/clinic or healthcare business is preferred
• Positive attitude, able to multi-tasked, willing to go the extra mile
• Must be a team player, proactive, flexible, energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable
• Good knowledge in computers such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Clinic’s database application (patient systems) where applicable
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí