- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quản lý điều hành
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure communication, compliance and adherence by all staffs to company policies and procedures.
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
• In charge of booking, payment procedures, purchasing facilities for company
• Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained and fix assets control.
• Manage the reception procedure, guests visiting, hotel and accommodations
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, company trip, ...Offer solutions for improvement.
• Organize and supervise other office activities
• Other general issues.
• Direct interaction with local authorities, legal representative for the company’s related issues.
• In charge of external affairs such as: visa, travels, passports, work permits, procedures for people on business, ...
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Associate with HR Department in building Company’s culture
• Report directly to Directors
• Other duty tasks.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related fields.
• 2 years of experience at least as an Administration Manager or relevant roles.
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures, finance, controlling, HR and legal.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritized works
• Analytical mind with problem-solving skills, strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office, English.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Enthusiastic, open-minded, strong decision maker, friendly.
• Team player.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
• Working time: 8h/ days, 5 days/ week
• Bonus: 1-6 months salary depend on performance
• Annual leave, sick leave.
• Working Supports: lunch box support, annually medical check-up, weekly sport activities, monthly team building, yearly vacation
• Working Environment: international, flexible, creative, young and beautiful office
• Learning Culture: weekly seminars for sharing, reading corners for employees joining, English communication classes with foreign colleagues,
• Working Culture: rotating training for employees where an IT engineer can gain HR knowledge or marketing to widen their knowledge, remote working flexibility where a Marketer can work at home or coffee shop, ...
• Working Connection: with foreign experts, foreign colleagues from Germany, France, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, …
• Working Opportunity: having chances to rotate working in other branches such as Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, India, Indonesia in when job needed.
• Working Colleagues: young, openminded, good mindset, good attitude, hard-working, responsible.
• Working Place: Maple Tree Business Centre, District 7, HCMC
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Healthcare Program
- Trainings, Rotated Working In Oversea Branches
- 1-2 Vacation(s) per year