- Chức vụ: Mới tốt nghiệp
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
As part of the PwC global network, PwC Vietnam is able to provide our clients with comprehensive strategy advisory services delivered by our teams in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
We are pleased to invite ambitious and highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of Intern in the Deals Advisory team in our Ho Chi Minh office.
• Conduct primary and secondary research on industry sectors, market trends, competition and customer needs.
• Perform strategic and financial analysis of clients historical performance to develop insights regarding strategic direction. Turn insights into practical and achievable recommendations addressing the client’s business needs.
• Develop advanced PowerPoint reports to clients, incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients.
• Formulate proposals to clients and make follow-up calls to generate sales.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Final year student or fresh graduated from Banking/Finance major.
• Excellent analytical skills and an ability to understand the clients’ business issues.
• Knowledge of strategic frameworks (Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT), analytical tools, and experience in applying them in order to develop recommendations for clients.
• Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
• Experience in English language business writing and preparation of PowerPoint reports
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Desire to deal with complex business issues, and ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary & bonus
- Laptop Provided
- Clear career path & professional working environment