- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
Bưu chính viễn thông
Mô tả công việc
The LG Electronics Vehicle Component Solutions Company focuses on commercializing autonomous and environmentally responsible automotive components and core solutions based on LG’s proprietary technologies. Its Smart Solutions business includes a diverse lineup of offerings such as infotainment systems (audio video, audio video navigation, etc.), advanced driver assistant system, connectivity and other intelligent products for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As member of Software Development team, you will be responsible for researching and developing applications for Car Infotainment, AVN (Audio Video Navigation) system, Cluster and Telematics as below:
• Develop automotive products and technologies (included HMI Applications, HMI frameworks, Protocols to interface with HMI framework and middleware …);
• Responsible for software delivery to head quarter;
• Generate reports, communicate with local managements and head quarter.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics or equivalent;
• Strong motivation to develop career in automotive software field.
For Experienced Software Engineers:
• 2+ year experience in Android application development using either Java or C/C++ (big plus if having application published on Google App Store)
• Having hands-on experiences in using at least one version control tool such as SVN, Git
Highly talented & experienced candidates will be considered for Senior/Leader positions.
For Junior/ Fresher Software Engineers:
• Has basic knowledge about Java programming and logical thinking;
• Willing to have training for Java, Android for Embedded.
These skills would be considered as an advantage but not the must:
• Having experience in AVN (Audio-Video-Navigation) software development
• Having experience in developing at Android framework layer
• Good communication in English & Vietnamese;
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive remuneration package (up to 16-month salary)
- Training & on-site opportunities abroad
- 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holiday