- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
Your future team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the Finance department.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG’s business.
This is a temporary position with length of assignment in 6 months, backfill for maternity leave.
o Update Bank statement daily and reconcile Bank statement at the month end
o Download bank advice and file documents by on daily basis
o Reconcile Balance sheet accounts: Account Receivable (Other receivable, Inter companies), Account Payable (Inter-companies, Other payable), Accrual, Social Insurance payable, Union payable….
o Booking claim payment transactions into Accounting system
o Update VAT invoices for VAT input declaration
o Submit hard copy of withholding tax report for re-insurance at Tax department
o Handle for inter companies reconciliation by sending out confirmation and follow up for response from counter parties
Yêu cầu công việc
What we are looking for
- Qualifications Required: Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Abilities /Skill: Carefulness, details oriented, honest & compliance
- At least 2 year experience at equivalent position in foreign company
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional and active working environment