Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Y tế - Dược :
This individual will have previous sales experience and a proven sales record.
Managing a sales area for Align Technology selling the Invisalign product. The individual will be responsible for selling the product, establishing account relationships and practice development in the assigned territory, as well as proactively communicating with customers and potential prospects.
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Achievement of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets, MBO, Operational Plan and Profitability Plan.
• Responsible for the working with assigned accounts and team within Align Tech, including direction, motivation and development of sales plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success.
• Provide all appropriate reporting to the Regional Sales Manager including feedback from customers on a weekly and monthly report
• Responsible for the sales area as ‘their business’ and be willing to take responsibility for its planning and development in what is a high growth business.
• Work closely with co-colleagues to develop a high-performance team in Vietnam and within SEA.
Drive the Best Outcomes
• Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the companys products;
• Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment.
• Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling.
• Ensure professional dress code and attitude is maintained at all.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental, company goals and comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
• Work with the Regional Sales Manager to set Operational plan for future periods and perform other duties as assigned.
• Keep abreast of what competitors are doing; and update SEA Marketing Manager of market intelligence and pulses in the market.
• Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback for Vietnam market.
• Comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
Lock in Key Relationships
• Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential as an Invisalign provider and current submitters to develop Invisalign business.
• Balance the short term operational needs with the long term organizational needs of the business.
• Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies; such as management of Platinum Elite Accounts as well as opening new accounts and assist customers to achieve sales, distribution and display objectives.