- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
The Brand Manager is integral to the success of CMG. Working between the Sales and Marketing teams he/she strives to effectively plan, organize and implement campaigns and promotions that appeal to target audience, generating leads and creating opportunities for sales. Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards clear revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
- Developing, recommending and leading the execution of local, digital and media plans and managing the effective deployment of the marketing budget;
- Creating plans to meet targets, execute and measure performance. Setting up and championing project management tools to measure progress on a daily and weekly basis;
- Leading cross-functional teams throughout the process of prioritization, execution and progress monitoring of the marketing plans created;
- Reporting on campaign performance, marketing and impact on sales. Executing on optimization decisions regarding budget allocation, channels, message and audience targeting;
- Implementing systems and procedures leading to smooth cooperation between Marketing, Sales and Fitness Services teams.
REPORTS TO: Brand Director - Fitness
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 15% - Developing Marketing Plans to Meet Traffic Targets
1) Work with Sales and Programming / Fitness Services to crystalize objectives, align on guest targets and trickling the same down to the organization.
2) Leverage on customer data and all available marketing channels to identify, create and implement strategic innovations aimed at driving new member signups or lead generation.
3) Create plans to meet targets, execute and measure performance. Setup and champion project management tools to measure progress on a daily and weekly basis.
4) Manage marketing budget. Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure optimal spending.
B. 50% - Project Manage Across Teams to Deliver Projects
1) Assist the Brand Director in reaching its goals by leading cross-functional teams throughout the process of prioritization, execution and progress monitoring of the marketing plans created.
2) Support the Brand Manager in developing, recommending and leading the execution of local, digital and media plans and managing the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
3) Ensure consistent and impactful implementation of visual guidelines across all channels and communication means. Work with different teams to ensure timely distribution of all campaign collaterals.
4) Participate in the development of campaign-specific, brand and corporate copy strategy.
C. 20% - Reporting Progress & Insights Gathered
1) Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth. Develop these insights into recommended action plans and present them to senior management.
2) Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports on objectives, key results and progress on the same. Suggest improvements to senior management.
D. 15% - Acquire & Contribute to the Culture
1) Develop a workout and/or sports practicing routine to ensure an immersion into our culture and corporate spirit of “fit mind and body”.
2) Follow a religious process of self-improvement through avid reading on business topics and industry news as well as investing into relevant personal training or mentoring in areas deemed necessary.
3) Adjust communication structure and project management practices to company and team’s environment to facilitate impact within the team.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Club traffic: 90% target achievement or higher
Conversion Rate: ensure target conversion rates across the funnel
Budget & CIR: spending within budget and within target CIR set
Yêu cầu công việc
University Degree strongly preferred, ideally in a relevant degree such as marketing, advertising, communications, business, entrepreneurship or similar.
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a directly relevant role, with demonstrated success shown
Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve outcomes that marry brand identity with results.
Hands on experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders.
Good communication and reporting skills.
Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Free memberships at California Fitness and Yoga Centers + one for direct family member
- Soft skill training courses
- Healthcare and Personal accident insurance