- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việcSummary of Role:
• The position is located at HCMC office
• Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• ad-hoc assignments
Responsibilities in Detail:
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff
• Reviews progress of sales roles
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top decision-makers
• Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
• Establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
• Holds regular meeting with sales staff
Yêu cầu công việc• Medical Doctor or Pharmacist with a minimum of 7 years of related experience or training in Medical/Healthcare sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
• A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
• Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive bonus
- Annual Medical check-up, Health & Accident Insurance
- Working in a multicultural and multilingual environment in an international sizable organization
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí