- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcThis role is a dual role on Facilities Management (FM) and Capital Projects (CP) Management.
In this role, you will:
• Be responsible for the management of capital projects (fit-out work, construction,... ) and facilities/technical services of the corporate real estate portfolio in compliance with local regulations/HSBC standards.
• Be responsible for the management and delivery of the function in line with CRE strategy balancing performance, cost and risk mitigation.
• Be responsible for leading and managing all outsourced services for the sub-function in country, resolving any underperformance or issues and value-add initiatives.
• Deeply understand the sub-function contract(s) and have the ability to enhance supplier relationship(s) and support CRE’s partnership approach to improve performance.
• Develop operational recommendation and amendments.
• For some small countries delivering in-house solutions will be required, where outsourcing is not endorsed as part of the CRE strategy and as directed by Global CRE.
• Take proactive ownership and manage the respective functional area, ensuring effective planning and implementation of activities
• Manage the relationship with supplier(s) as the main point of contact for the business to ensure delivery and adequate performance of services.
• Build positive relationship and work together with suppliers as one CRE team to manage all aspects of service delivery and management.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Proven capabilities to lead and manage stakeholders/partners/vendors as one team in order to deliver projects/objectives following defined criterias
• Professional qualification within relevant SME function
• Knowledge in relation to real estate supplier management or functional subject matter expertise within banking environment or large corporates
• Proven capabilities in managing CRE SME activities
• Good understanding of technology platforms for SME and experience of transformation and deployment
• Effective communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Role model and advocate for HSBC acting at all times in a way that complies with the Banks code of conduct, ethics and stance on bribery
• Proactive, energetic and team player. Able to work under pressure to ensure adequate compliance and performance
• Ability to be both resilient and dynamic in a constantly changing country environment, where H&S legislation and enforcement standards vary enormously between country and global standard
• Attention to details and ability to deliver results
• Ability to prepare high level presentations and summaries for senior executives
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí