Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Vận tải - Lái xe :
Care Business Partner
The role of the Export CARE Business Partner is to own/manage the customer experience of his/her customers. This includes proactively monitoring and managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures, ensuring that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan promised to the customer and/or that the customers is kept informed of relevant deviations. Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk Line.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers.
• A fun-filled and motivating workplace.
• Career development program.
• A comprehensive learning and development plan in Customer Service including soft skills and communications skills.
• End-to-end knowledge on shipping and cross functional projects.
• Be the primary point of contact for own customers and act as an advocate for the Customers, internally within Maersk Line.
• Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires.
• Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, by working closely with the customer as well as internal stakeholders.
• Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives.
• Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
• Manage / improve day to day process interaction with own customers by leveraging detailed customer knowledge.
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction (own customers).
• Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation.
• Commercial intelligence: In-depth knowledge about the industries in which his/her customers operate.
• In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders.
• Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.