- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcOur Client is a big local Group in Vietnam who is looking for the fit Talent to join the team, reflect his outstanding knowledge, experiences and skills to restructure and improve the systems with the main tasks as below:
• To be a key member in all aspects of Finance, Accounting, and Investment of whole group and subsidiaries.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system/ policies for the operation
• Manage treasury, arrange cash flow to get optimal position and meet the closing balance requirement by group and subsidiaries .
• Responsible for the monthly/annual budget process and forecasting.
• Liaise with tax agent, external auditors, corporate secretary, legal representatives, and bankers.
• Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the SAP system and financial statements in accordance
• Ensure compliance to regulatory and statutory policies governing financial aspects of the business.
• Others tasks as required
Yêu cầu công việc- University Graduate, CFA certification is prefer
- Years experience in an large multi-national and/ or stated environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in Vietnamese accounting system and tax regulations.
- Fluent in English skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Being reliable, motivated, honest and consulting skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive Package for The Talent
- Health Care Program
- Performance bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí