Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
• Provide individual and group support for students through the application process to include in the future developing workshops and holding one to one meetings providing counselling and advice as necessary
• Liaise with parents to ensure their full engagement and understanding of our processes (particularly for Vietnamese families if a Vietnamese speaker)
• Liaise with teachers to ensure the application processes are well understood and deadlines remain high profile.
• Develop knowledge of student individual circumstances
• Develop knowledge of a range of university application processes
• Promoting and assisting with student attendance at university fairs at BIS and outside of the school
College and University Guidance
• Provide research support for placement and scholarships options for students
• Provide event planning and event hosting for visiting Universities and University Fairs.
• Maintain the College and University Guidance website and Google Site
• Provide administrative and data management support for the CUG team for University applications globally and within our BridgeU account.
• Track and monitor students’ applications and collate data on HE placements
• Work with SIMS data and transcripts, with a high level of accuracy
• Providing clerical support for applications by producing transcripts and printing/scanning/stamping applications
• Support the College and University Guidance team through managing the University visits calendar and event logistics
• Manage the sending of transcripts, certificates and applications via DHL
IB Diploma Programme
• Support the IB DP Coordinator in the management of the Diploma Programme, e.g. publishing and monitoring deadlines, supporting HODs, sending out CAS reports, etc.
Ensure Safeguarding of all students by:
• Passing all Child Protection issues onto the Designated Senior Person for Child Protection.
• Continual development through the identification and implementation of your own Professional Review and Development needs to include:
• Continually striving to improve performance;
• Setting and working towards targets with the College and University Guidance Senior Counsellor, linked to the department and school development plan;