Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
Please send to us your updated Cover Letter and CV in English and mention the working place in your application
- Better and better! You improve the current process using different problem solving tools and methodologies of LEAN
- Aim for the best! You aim for operational excellence and look for improvement opportunities, to reduce costs and ensure long-term competitiveness and attractiveness.
- Be the change! With an understanding of the manufacturing process, you will conduct the change for continuous improvement. Beyond tools and methodology, you will focus on impelling a different way at looking at the supplier’s business and activity.
** YOUR MISSION
- Optimize. Ensure the factory capacity optimization (people/product/equipment/flow/etc.)
- Lead. To set direction and lead the way to breakthrough/ continuous improvement mindset
- Bring out cost-saving initiatives
- Conduct work studies for process improvement.
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities in the factory
- Demonstrate skills in the implementation of the principles, practices, and mindset of LEAN manufacturing for maximum cost and waste reduction.
- Support production teams on the continuous improvement projects implementation and follow-up.
** WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• Freedom and Responsibility. Here at Decathlon, we believe that our team members are responsible for their decisions. We offer you the responsibility and freedom to be yourself, to dare and take action! Casual dress code allowed in our Company is a proof.
• Training and Development. We care about your desire to grow and develop. We provide various Local and overseas training courses and mentor-ships to ensure your professional progress.
• Let’s get physical! Do you know how much benefit sports can bring to you? If you want to practice sport in your personal lives, we promote the spirit and support you for a healthier and happier life - Sport allowance or daily sport activities right at the office are in place.
• You and your family’s health are important to us. We offer you and your family comprehensive medical insurance.
• Who doesn’t like a bonus? We recognize your contribution to our company’s success. We want to regularly reflect this in the form of a monthly bonus.
• Vacation time! We believe that if you work hard, you should play hard as well. We offer 18 days of annual leave.
• Flexible working hour. Work-life balance is very important. We offer flexible working hour to help you achieve it.