Mô tả công việc
* Job Description
+ Assist Head, Securities Services on operational procedure establishment, overall management and control of the Securities Services.
+ To manage the operations of the Custody Services, ensuring consistent delivery of high quality services to internal and external customers and meeting objectives set by the Group using available resources allocated while maintaining operational risk to an accepted level via Service review.
+ To direct, approve and decide on operational and relationship issues so as to ensure world class securities clearing and settlement services are provided to clients.
+ To liaise with other divisions of the Bank in connection with daily routine matters on clearing, settlement of securities;
+ To ensure that operations are managed, in strict compliance with the various laws, regulations, Group procedures and risk standards as well as within agreed cost /income ratio.
• To prepare proposal and deliver presentation on securities services to prospective when required.
* Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. In charge for regulatory and internal reports on periodical and ad-hoc basis;
2. In charge for preparation for invoices to clients and follow up with invoice payments;
3. In-charge for setup of new securities and new custody account in NCS;
4. In-charge for setup of new corporate actions in CAPE;
5. In-charge for daily eBBS entries for all securities services related cash transactions;
6. In-charge for reconciliation tasks;
7. Being dual control of vault management including handling physical securities and other valuable papers;
8. Collaborate with sales/RM (both local and international) for client due diligent and request for proposals upon perspective’s request;
9. Handle inquiries from clients on matters in-charged according to group policy on enquiry handling and SLM;
10. Update Foreign Ownership Limit (FOL); Quick market Guide; Vietnam market deadline; contact list and operational chart, etc. on quarterly basis or when being required;
11. Apply and follow up with system administration for new/amendments of user’s profile/security matrix for NCS/eBBs/S2B… after obtained proper approval;
12. Assist Line Manager in developing custody procedures in line with Group’s requirement such as SLA and local requirement;