- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
Our Delivering Deal Value (“DDV”) team works with both public and private sector clients, as well as Corporate and Private Equity clients on M&A transactions ranging from a value of USD50m to over USD1b. We help our clients analyse the operational aspects of the deal to highlight opportunities and risks with a focus on an improved and integrated finance function post deal.
The rapid identification of these operational improvements creates significant value and can lead to adjustments in sale price and potential post-deal performance improvement opportunities.
DDV is a growing team of professionals seeking to provide assistance to our clients through post-deal work – helping clients to ultimately realise the full value of their acquisition or sale.
We are pleased to invite ambitious and highly-qualified candidates to apply for a Senior Associate / Associate position in our DDV Services team, based in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
About the role
DDV focuses on providing support for transactions and assists clients in all operational aspects of the transaction, pre- and post-completion, including:
• Mergers and acquisitions (“M&A”) integration through an Integration Management Office (“IMO”)
• Synergy development and review
• Carve-out and divestment support
• Taking control and 100-day planning focusing on accounting and finance function
• Post-acquisition performance improvement
We rapidly develop an understanding of the target/client business in order to quickly assimilate the key operational issues, synergies, risks and upsides around a transaction. We communicate our findings in real time to our clients but also produce clear, written reports articulating these findings for the buyer or vendor.
We also regularly help our clients with the post-deal strategy implementation, including taking control of the acquired asset, driving synergy delivery and implementing cost-reduction opportunities. For example, we have helped our clients improve the finance processes and reporting of the acquired company and provided assistance in implementing performance improvement initiatives for particular functions.
Our IMO solutions help to keep the integration exercise of a newly acquired company on track by working together with our clients in ensuring that key integration goals and key high-value synergies are prioritised and captured. This is done through our global integration and synergies methodology, working together with other competencies within the wider PwC firm.
Additionally, we work closely with our Transactions Services (TS) team. Working together, we are uniquely placed to advise our clients at all stages of a deal from strategic inception through to due diligence and post-deal implementation. We help our clients to rectify and resolve issues raised through due diligence and help the clients at the post-deal stage.
Our team members have diverse backgrounds and considerable experience from running businesses and implementing change. Due to our continued success and increased demand for our services, DDV is seeking to enhance the team via select, high-calibre appointments.
Yêu cầu công việc
• 2 - 3 years experiences. Bachelor Degree.
• Strong accounting knowledge covering accounting issues, consolidation methods and accounting controls
• General / chief accountant with prior manufacturing experience is preferable.
• Past experience on setting up a finance function / working with their regional finance team as part of a multinational group would be a strong plus.
• An understanding of the M&A environment.
• Strategic thinking, and being able to “think-out-of-the-box”
• Able to quickly grasp an understanding of underlying drivers of a business
• Able to work independently and confidently
• Experience of developing internal/external networks with an ability to quickly develop effective working relationships
• Ability to manage ‘change’ projects
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• A demonstrated ability to operate on your own initiative
• Working experience with ERP system
• Commercial exposure in negotiation and consultation
• Operational management experience gained within any industry environment
• Experience in a multinational environment
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have a keen interest in the work we do and want to join a team looking to extend its global reach, then please send your CV in English (with a portrait photo) with a cover letter expressing how you match the requirements for this position .
You’ll be joining a team who will welcome your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world’s leading professional organisations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with PwC Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary & bonus
- Laptop Provided
- Clear career path & professional working environment