Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
Mission/ Position Summary – Purpose and Objectives of the Role
Support and assist in all digital marketing activities planning & executions for all brands across Essilor Vietnam portfolio. The ideal candidate should have a 360 understanding and holistic knowledge of digital marketing which includes paid digital media (SEM, Social Media, Display, Video…), Website Optimization (both technical and content) as well as analytics and reporting.
Key Responsibilities / Terms of Reference – Key Activities & Deliverables
• Help drive the digital strategies, digital marketing plan and digital touch point selection for all core consumer brands, working closely with local teams, product managers and agencies.
• Management and optimization of brand websites through creation of content, development of new features and user journey improvement.
• Ensure excellence in execution of digital marketing plans.
• Track key KPIs across all digital touch points and optimize digital campaigns constantly to deliver best in class results, including conversion from online to offline.
• Ensure the best use of digital budget.
• Assist manager with the creation of digital marketing toolkits, guidelines and dashboards
• Participate in sharing of digital best practices, assets, results and ideas between regional and local teams.
• Support tactical digital marketing projects by collaborating with sales and marketing.
• Coordinate with creative and media agencies as well as marketing team members in the creation of content for websites, social media channels and other digital assets.
Key Area of Responsibility Specific Measures (KPIs)
- Conversion, Organic & Paid Traffic, Cost Per Conversion, CTR, VTR and etc based on the digital channels that are being leveraged
- Brand Awareness and Purchase Intent, Increase Digital as Source of Awareness