- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
Service and manage Industrial Distributors and Key Accounts and customers in the assigned territory. A Distributor is a business partner and an extension to the company business and the Distributor Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of a business plan for each Distributor. This will include the use of the WCSC (World Class Sales Call), ensuring the Distributor advocates the company products and services correctly, managing the Distributor Key customers and providing Distributors with all the required support to deliver value to customers.
Be able to deal with accounts in industrial sectors such as power, steel, cement, mining etc. and implement value selling (added) to these key accounts.
The Job holder will be office and be in charge of Distributors/ Customers in assigned territory
1. HSSE (Health, Safety, and Security & Environment): To ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards. The Sales Executive must ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards and policies. This will include informing Distributors of the HSSE and Ethics standards of the company. Appropriate Training and Development plans for the Distributors business will need to be identified and communicated to Sales Training. The Sales Executive will also be responsible for managing the implementation of the Training initiatives.
2. Growth: To achieve and exceed Sell Volume and Value targets: Responsible for achieving the Volume and Value targets for Castrol and/or BP brands within the designated territory. This responsibility is NOT confined to the SELL IN volumes/values only; Also be responsible for helping the SELL OUT volumes/values of all Distributors (i.e. the Secondary Sales).
To maintain good relationship with existing distributors/dealers and customers for growing industrial lubricant
3. Efficiency: To maximize Efficiency and Productivity. Responsible for ensuring the Company’s resources are fully utilized for the mutual benefit of the company and all customers; Plan and execute a journey plan that maximizes sales and the best use of the in-call time; Responsible for supplying accurate sales forecasts.
4. Customer: Ensuring Distributors are managed in a world-class way. Responsible for delivering value to Distributors through the professional delivery of a WCSC; in addition, responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for the distributor. The Distributor relationship must be based on good business practice. A regular business review must be conducted with the Distributor.
The incumbent has to deal with the industrial customers such as factories, enterprises…
Responsible for delivering the value to Key Accounts then set up a win-win solution (KAM) to build a key customers base.
5. People: To identify the training needs of the Distributor and communicate to the Sales Training function. Responsible for self-development. This will achieved through the proactive interaction with line manager and the development of an appropriate PDP (Personal Development Plan); In addition, responsible for the DSRs coaching and identification of Distributor training needs, the communication thereof to Sales Training and the scheduling of such training.
6. Segment: Manage the assigned segment by tracking the market movement & trend, defining key opportunities and coming up with the proposals for segment development.
The job holder will be responsible of Channel Strategies & Plans, and lead input and output for the following planning purposes:
- LBM Demand, Vulnerability and Opportunity Planning
- Marketing plan and ASP investment plan (as appropriate)
- Territory Prospecting Plan
- OEM and Strategic Accounts Plans (where relevant)
- Cross territory/channel planning (where relevant)
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Essential Education
Bachelor Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
2. Essential experience and job requirements
Minimum 02 years of experience in B2B Sales or Industrial Sales.
3. Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Good selling and negotiation skills.
- Good business knowledge.
- Good distributor & KAM management skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Vietnamese & English.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans.
- Ability to be hands on and drive the business with direct responsibility.
- Flexibility of thought and action to be able to respond to changing market environments and dynamic business situations.
- Values and Behaviours:
+ Excellence: Learn and apply the best practices of BP, act with professionalism and strive for excellent execution
+ One Team: Support those I work with and help to build the effectiveness of my team to achieve the best results.
- Key competencies and Level:
+ Distributor Management: Skillful
+ Customer Relationship Management: Skillful
+ Sector, Market, Customer, and Competitor Understanding: Skillful
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment, Sales Incentive
- Healthcare plan for employee and family