- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việc
A position for a Junior staff member is available immediately in our HCMC office.
1. General duties include but are not restricted to:
• Answering the telephone and taking messages.
• Responding to requests for information from clients.
• Learning the education systems of our target countries.
• Training to counsel students in Vietnamese.
• Liaison and correspondence with parents.
• Keeping records of all enquiries.
• Translation of key product information and student documents into/from English.
• Learning application and pre-departure procedures.
• Attending agent briefings, company fairs, presentations and other relevant events if required.
• Assisting with marketing activities as required.
• Other general office duties as they arise.
2. Trainee counsellors will be expected to follow a training programme from one or more of our partner countries, and salary reviews will also be dependent on performance in training programmes.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University undergraduate degree.
• English at IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
• At least 1 year’s work experience in the service sector/customer facing experience.
• Strong interest in and some awareness of international education.
• Good computer skills.
• Strong familiarity with social media networks.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
• Previous experience of overseas study counselling.
• Having studied overseas.
• Digital marketing experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Opportunity to meet with school representatives and earn performance-related bonuses
- Small, friendly company with a professional service for clients and training scheme for staff
- Overseas travel may be required after training period is complete.