- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Điện - Điện tử
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
ABB Vietnam is seeking an Engineering Manager to join our team in Power grid division who would lead engineering/designing team for timely and cost-effective solutions. Joining our team in Bac Ninh and reporting to the Spacer Operations Manager,, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
1. Technical Management:
• Define and ensure implementation of operating guidelines.
• Monitor the oversees progress with identification and management of technical issues.
• Manage and drive performance of team as per the contract and quality and safety policy.
• Handle the spacer factory operations and business to achieve KPI targets, factory loading, quality, etc.
• Drive and monitor team achieve engineering KPI such as downtime machine, on time maintenance, Mold availability, etc.
• Guide and assist the team to identify and resolve the repeated machine issues.
• Estimate and manage budgets and cost saving.
• Build and implement total production maintenance for complete space factory and high quality of technical requirement for new machines.
• Cooperate with technical leader center and R&D team to make final design of product, ensure high quality and low scrap rate.
• Guide and advice the design engineers to design epoxy casting mold, tools jigs for production.
• Involve in making DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
2. People management:
• Identify manpower requirement for business.
• Guide, motivate and develop the competence and manage performances of direct employees.
• Ensure that the team is properly organized and the is clear with the roles and responsibilities and directions.
• Ensure that team members and contractors are following safety instructions.
• Continuous adherence and improvement to safety instructions.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be considered for this role you should have,
• University degree in Mechanical and Electrical engineering.
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in industrial manufacturing and 3 years in people management.
• Experience in Machining is an added advantage.
• People management experience and shop floor operations experience.
• Experience in working multi-cultural environment.
• Strong leadership skills, problem solving skills, strong communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp trong môi trường trong / ngoài nước
- Được hưởng các chế độ theo quy định Luật lao động, quy chế Công ty
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn