Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Điện - Điện tử :
ABB Vietnam is seeking an Engineering Manager to join our team in Power grid division who would lead engineering/designing team for timely and cost-effective solutions. Joining our team in Bac Ninh and reporting to the Spacer Operations Manager,, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
1. Technical Management:
• Define and ensure implementation of operating guidelines.
• Monitor the oversees progress with identification and management of technical issues.
• Manage and drive performance of team as per the contract and quality and safety policy.
• Handle the spacer factory operations and business to achieve KPI targets, factory loading, quality, etc.
• Drive and monitor team achieve engineering KPI such as downtime machine, on time maintenance, Mold availability, etc.
• Guide and assist the team to identify and resolve the repeated machine issues.
• Estimate and manage budgets and cost saving.
• Build and implement total production maintenance for complete space factory and high quality of technical requirement for new machines.
• Cooperate with technical leader center and R&D team to make final design of product, ensure high quality and low scrap rate.
• Guide and advice the design engineers to design epoxy casting mold, tools jigs for production.
• Involve in making DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
2. People management:
• Identify manpower requirement for business.
• Guide, motivate and develop the competence and manage performances of direct employees.
• Ensure that the team is properly organized and the is clear with the roles and responsibilities and directions.
• Ensure that team members and contractors are following safety instructions.
• Continuous adherence and improvement to safety instructions.