Mô tả công việc
Unilever Food Solutions Vietnam is expanding and having a plan to develop a competent sales force. With the development for Food Solutions Vietnam, we are now looking for candidates for the position of Executive Chef who will play a critical role in our success.
Working Location: Homebase, Dist 7 HCMC
Reporting Line: Food Solutions – General Director
Main Job Purpose:
- Supports Marketing & Formulation with Recipe development
- Participate to Innovation projects (Customer and Chef focused)
- Built Operation/end user understanding
- Translate customer product needs into prototypes and ideas
- Comparison of culinary performance
- Assist in product development and evaluation.
- Analyzes insights from chefs perspectives
- Comparison of culinary performance.
- Have the relevant culinary experience in local market such as hotels & restaurant business.
- Presentation/ Degustation/Events Organization
- Develop and update new training material
- Training of Newcomers via Chefmanship training
- Develop and update recipes on the Recipe Net
- Establish and maintain contact with outside Chefs
- Provide our marketing
team with the necessary knowledge and understanding of food trends and kitchen operation.
- Our Chef will therefore organize and provide professional training to give our marketing personnel the confidence to communicate credibly and persuasively with internal function and external costumers.
- This will involve developing and implementing training and culinary immersion program.
- Develop products applications to support sales force as described in project brief
- Inputs application in Recipe data base with the necessary information and photo
- Visit operators’ end users, to learn and understand their needs.
- Recipe development related to the country Project/Brief in any Technology
- Assistance in NPD
- Presentation / Testing Sessions & Organization of Events, Products Applications
- Organization of Workshop for Benchmark and training
- Degustation during NPD
- Ensure continuous input on new product ideas as a basis for discussion with chefs and
- Participate in formulation work during recipe development
- Keeping up to date with new kitchen equipment, new ingredients, new trends
- Develop and implement the training data
- Evaluate marketing team CQ’s during Chefmanship training (BKT’s, PAT. R&D)
- Establish the yearly training calendar and internal culinary activities
- Maintenance country recipe data bank and web site