- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcIn this role, you will:
• Ensure proactive approach is taken to identification of Financial Crime Compliance risk change and potential impacts on CMB Business Model in Vietnam.
• Continuous review for appropriateness of framework to monitor financial crime compliance developments impacting on CMB in Vietnam.
• Lead implement programmes to quantify impacts and implement actions to address, manage and mitigate impacts of regulatory and policy changes on CMB in Vietnam.
• Implement as required market product suitability, sales and staff remuneration policies and systems that ensure that CMB’s exposure to AML regulatory and policy compliance and reputational risks is managed, in a practical and effective manner, including efficient and reasonable deployment of resources and an understanding of the business operations and needs.
• Establish and implement global standards and strategic policies which ensure CMB’s exposure to current risks and emerging arising risk is managed appropriately, in a commercially focused and practical manner.
• Lead / liaison with relevant stakeholders within CMB in Vietnam, other Global Business and Functional teams to provide expertise and support on all Financial Crime Compliance related matters.
• Ensure the appropriate timely and relevant risk information is provided to CMB management, Risk Management Committee and CMB Risk Committee.
• Maintain and oversight all HSBC control standards , including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
• Leadership over all regulatory and compliance matters and the management of financial crime risk.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree holder
• 2-5 years of working-experience
• Leadership experience and a strategic thinker
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business
• Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues
• Significant experience in Risk and Operations Management together with business management, preferably from a frontline role in Commercial Banking
• Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators
• Experience of creating, leading and motivating a team
• Experience of interpreting and analysing a large volume of information and / or data and provide succinct summary for management
• Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred including reporting internationally
• Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business within Vietnam
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí