Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Việc làm bán hàng :
Force Capability • Managing the ongoing development and implementation of the Field Force, responsible for Field Force Capability Enhancement.
• Working with Managers and HOD to develop a Learning culture within the field force
• Continually review the Training contents of the Field Force ensuring it is fit for purpose
• Embedding the FF capability assessment tool to establish a baseline and a metric for capability development - and lead the evolution of this tool in the coming years.
• Manage & Responsible for nationwide training team to ensure effective trainings are provided
• Deploy & Responsible for Field Force Certification system
• Responsible for training plan by monthly /quarterly / yearly
Training System Develop & Maintain
• Supports store opening/launching.
• Key execution contact for all in-store merchandising activities, working closely with Sales & Product Trade Marketing to address any gaps to execution excellence.
• Consolidate and update retail operations standard in a timely manner (e.g. Field reports / information) and provide initial analysis on retail execution to Sales, Product and Trade Marketing
Customer Cooperation • Works with sales team on identifying and driving sell out through training projects
• Identifies and have specified training course for dealer’s sales staff to drive sell-out.
Cross-Functional Interaction • Works closely with Sales Team, PM Team, Marketing and other department.
• Works closely with Visual Identity and Merchandising Team as well as Retail Operation Team.
• Proactively manage relationships and advise/consult training resource
Report & Data Management • Report for training efficiency
• Responsible for Field Force & Floor Sales Man training database, report create & analyze for enhancement planning
• Responsible for End Consumer that attempt training database