- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcIn this role, you will:
• Support the execution of assurance activities, ensuring that all relevant standards, policies and procedures remain fit for purpose and are subject to continuous assessment.
• Provide subject matter expertise to Assurance teams, supporting the identification of appropriate review scope and delivery of assurance activities.
• Inform Risk Owners, Control Owners and Risk Stewards of the design and operational effectiveness of the controls within their area of oversight and control.
• Escalate significant control deficiencies in a timely manner.
• Support FCRA management in the monitoring of FCR risks (AML, AB&C or Sanctions, where applicable) to identify key emerging trends and themes to identify assurance review topics.
• Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and peer group, adopting a joined-up approach to the execution of tasks with minimum conflict, while ensuring the independence of FCRA.
• Support FCRA management in building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with key external stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively across the FCRA function and peer group.
• Provide internal stakeholders with insight into FCRA activities.
• Support the production of high quality FCRA deliverables produced by the Assurance teams by ensuring that relevant FCRA documents i.e. Terms of Reference (ToR), working papers and final report, are completed in-line with Global FCRA guidance.
• Demonstrate effective teamwork, engagement and collaboration across FCRA and peer groups.
• Demonstrate the highest standards through your personal behaviour, interaction with others and in the expectations you set for FCRA.
• Follow high operational standards within the team, avoiding high risk findings from Internal Audit or other internal/external Assurance teams.
• Be diligent in executing all responsibilities, providing solutions to complex issues in a high-risk environment.
• Through review of MI, Internal Audit reports, reviews and other key information, support the identification and communication of emerging trends that may impact the effectiveness of the FCR function.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor Degree holder
• Compliance professional with experience in previous compliance related role/s.
• Experience of financial services operations, compliance, audit and/or legal management or equivalent.
• Knowledge of managing financial crime risk.
• Understanding of compliance and risk controls and should be conversant with relevant regional regulations.
• Knowledge of financial services and able to demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of the challenges facing the global financial services industry and the changing regulatory landscape surrounding compliance organisations within the banking industry.
• Experience of working in a complex global financial services institution and building positive and professional relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience of working to global standards of quality.
• Good analytical, organisational, project management, and strategic and/or operational planning skills. Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
• Excellent communicator with strong collaborative, inter-personal and influencing skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- teambuilding
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí