Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
Fleet recruitment managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination,
and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Therefore, their essential job
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the Fleet Recruiting Team
- Contributing to the development of Fleet department goals, objectives, and systems
Reports directly to Senior Manager Fleet.
- Maintains Independence Contract resource by establishing a strategic mass recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Build and Deliver Excellent Recruitment Processes.
- Conducts periodic pay market and surveys; recommend, the incentive pay structure
- Work with cross-functional to align and activate properly and timely the recruiting.
- Implement the IC Resource Analysis and Reporting.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Coaches and develops Associates to achieve higher levels of service, economies of scale and
operational effectiveness on a periodical manner.
- Collaborate with local hubs delivery to ensure best in class service to venture’s Hubs, Pick
Up, Returns, Line haul & Shuttles and Finance departments to ensure best in class service
- Make recommendations that would improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Fleet
Recruiting assignment Process & Scheduling, Coaching & Performance