Mô tả công việc
We offer this job opportunity for FRESH GRADUATION, who is good at data, number, and good communication.
Execute Bancassurance activities; KPI, revenue, management of Partner’s relationships in line with the business goals and objectives
Contact with Insurance partner for handling inquiries and commission
Internal: Credit Planning, Credit analysis, Compliance, Risk management, Business Development (RM), OPAC ( Open Account) and others.
External: Life & non-life insurance partners (VBI, BAO VIET, PTI and Prudential, etc)
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure compliance to internal process and policies in all Bancassurance activities (including but not limited to customer campaigns, sales contests, incentives …)
· Update clearly & timely to branches and sales all information of Bancassurance such as main selling points of each products, process, training and documentation….
· Participate & contribute ideas to develop strategy for Bancassurance business, report to management on execution and monitoring of implementation progress.
RELATIONSHIPS & PARTNERSHIPS
· To maintain relationships with existing partners & involve new partners as required
· Draft agreements and escalate to respective layers of approvals
· Prepare and response to Branches for matters related to Bancassurance
· Follow up and respond to any enquiries from Branches and Insurance partner
MANAGE / MONITOR FINANCIAL & REVENUE PERFORMANCE
· Track the collection of premiums on all insurance business transactions
· Prepare and submit weekly and monthly report as required
· Organize bancassurance sales activities , sale code training, products training
Support up on managers request
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor of Economics or relevant field
- Good understanding of banking products especially bancassurance
- Teamwork, treat people with respect
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking
- Negotiation skill
- Work under pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive incentive scheme, 13th month salary
- Health care plan
- Training and development opportunity,