Mô tả công việc
Department: Sales & Marketing
Direct Supervisor: General Manager
Summary of Position, Responsibility and Authority
This position is responsible for designing on resort brand layout and finished artwork for all marketing
materials of resort. As a Graphic Designer, with experience in both print and electronic media, you can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. This person should have an imitate understanding of how marketing campaigns work.
• Drive creative design and execution for print and interactive brand marketing: websites, email-marketing campaigns, trade shows and events, branded presentations, banners, back-drops, print marketing, posters, training materials, product launch materials, menus, website and more.
• Assist with developing brand guidelines, promotional templates, back up pre-press and other team members and departments when needed/requested.
• Ability to create email blasts / newsletters.
• Ability to take existing artwork and repurpose for use in digital media channels, i.e. online banners, electronic invitations and social media platforms.
• Contributing ideas, engaging in brainstorms, and developing concepts for resort marketing pr
staying current with latest trends and emerging technologies within design field.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to customers.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.