- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcOur Client is a market leader in Vietnam Insurance Industry. The organization has approximately 1,300
employees, 230 office locations and 170,000 agents. Our client is looking for a head of distribution service with the roles;
1. Operational Planning & Management of General Agency network
• Leverage proven operational design principles to build the strategic distribution service frame work,
operational strategy, development and implementation for business network and optimize resource
• Develop and maintain relationships within the division and with key stakeholders across the company to
drive an integrated approach that is aligned with strategic intent and financial goals (APE & market share
• Leading/ Managing the back-office distribution operations team to deliver effective supports to Agency
Distribution and Partnership Distribution to monitor and implement sales activities to achieve KPI set.
• Work closely with Agency Distribution and Partnership Distribution in designing and implementing sales
initiatives including agency compensation policies and contest.
• Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, improve quality, and mitigate risk, quantify impact, and develop
value capture plans
• Employ operational efficiency best practices and tools
Design and implement metrics and KPIs. Ensure successful strategic initiative delivery
• Ensure successful strategic initiative delivery
• Implement sales initiatives including agency compensation policies and contest.
2. Financial Management
• Enhance financial process and procedures – budgeting, forecasting
• Collaborate with Agency development to develop financial planning to support GA, TO, SO in revenue
growth and sustainable success with PVA
3. People management
• Engage GA, SO, TO Directors & staff in planning and implementing PVA strategic KPIs
• Coordinate with Agency Development to organize workshop, training to enhance GA/TO/SO development,
engagement & satisfaction.
• Provide training/ coaching to all direct reports in technical matters as well as managing people skills
• Develop subordinates and build talents for key roles and succession planning
• Attract talent for the organization
4. Relationship management
• Develop and maintain effective strategic relationships with GA directors, agency forces, customers,
partners, and local authorities.
• Develop a wide range of relationships and networks within Operations & other departments to position
PVA GA, TO, SO network as a well-known, effective and credible functions throughout PVA & the
5. Risk management: Assist the Chief Operations Officer (COO) in ensuring that the company’s risk
management framework is consistent with the Local, PCA and Group requirements. This includes the
• Ownership, development and facilitating the implementation of an effective risk framework;
• Ownership of risks and mitigating actions to ensure PVAs risk exposures are within appetite;
• Timely and accurate escalation of Risk related matters to COO, Senior Leader Group and PVA Risk team;
• Promoting a culture of risk awareness and prevention within the department.
6. Others: assigned by the COO from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc- University or Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking, Economics, Insurance.
- At least 5-year experience at a senior managerial position.
- Excellent knowledge of distribution and franchise model in Vietnam
- Good understanding of Insurance and Vietnam market
- Excellent knowledge in leading, managing and motivating people
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of local and national government, business processes and decision making.
- Politically astute; able to read situations aptly and exhibit sound judgment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Health Insurance and Annual Health Check
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí