Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụPhó trưởng phòng
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
As a Business Owner, you will:
1. Discuss with BOD to have strategic plan that aligns with company target.
- Work with CTO/ COO to finalize key target and metrics for dept/ team, develop strategic planning and direction and control of Haraworks software & product development activities.
- Work with internal clients (Technology & Product function head) on strategic product planning/prioritization/ Ensure implementation of software development processes to support the product development process.
2. Enable internal Product team to effectively deliver the assigned product lines within the aligned scope, budget and timeline.
- Project Management: Ensure to launch the product on committed time, Scale up to penetrate the market.
3. Design and implement comprehensive marketing and business strategies.
- Oversee strategy and execution of Haraworks product development to sustainable growth and profitability: revenue, identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop marketing vision, long-term strategy, road map & plans to accelerate Haraworks’s growth.
- Manage and drive Marketing activities to focus on channels, campaigns,… that sustainably effective & delivery real results.
- Identify trends and optimize performance’s marketing based on the insights.
4. Team Management: manage and develop team member’s career path, build up the culture of the team, provide coaching to team member.
5. Result-driven: measure KPIs and prepare budget; carrying out cost analysis to ensure the product’s marketing strategy is competing effectively.
• Product management skill
• Strategic thinking
• Resource & budget planning
• Technical writing skill
• Excellent communication
• Strong operational and project management skills.
• Ability to work across functions and be aggressive to get things done
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Solid understanding of software/system engineering technical issues/needs, financial, sales, and marketing as related to product design and development.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT/Internet industry, 3 years as management level; 2 years experience in E-commerce/Retail/ ERP solutions/CRM…
• Bachelor is required; Master degree or higher is preferred.
Authorization: Hire and fire authority of all members in Enterprise Product Department. Signing-off authority for all expenses related to the operations of Enterprise Product Department according to POA.
- Annual bonus - 13th month salary, Yearly bonus - based on employees and company business performance
- Annual health check-up.
- Performance review twice a year.
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC