Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuKhông yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Nhiệm vụ của bạn
- To drive profitable growth in the country by executing specific country strategy reflecting SEA strategic priorities.
- Leading and developing the local organization based on the strategic and talent requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for the full Sale, Gross Profit and Selling expense responsibility of the sales organization in legal entity.
- Work together with the SEA Management Team on driving new initia
2) Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- Accountable for the Sale, Gross Profit and Selling expense responsibility and achievement of profitable sales growth.
- Build and sustain a high performance organization that attracts, develops and retains talents based on strategic requirements and future skills.
- Lead by example and coach employees of legal entity and foster the employees‘ personal development
- Develop overall country strategy based on market and competitive assessment. (Country Concept)
- Drive implementation of strategy with local team based on clear performance KPIs.
- Build up strong engineering capabilities with the support of Regional HQ.
- Drive overall sales, marketing/communication and demand creation activities based on strategic priorities (e.g. engineering based selling).
- Drive competitiveness by active cost management and productivity increases in the local organization.
- Actively address new business models in the area of Conditioning Monitoring and Service Sales.
- Contribute to growing & nurture strong industry networks, interacting and forming strong relationships with key accounts at a senior level.
- Ensure accurate business forecasting, budgeting and sales planning in collaboration with Regional APAC HQ.
- Manage and monitor risks and opportunities in the market place.
- Actively manage product portfolio eliminating loss makers and pushing for higher margin products.
- Work with different customers to create demand for end-users, as well as to develop joint business, sales and marketing plans to achieve goals amongst different channel partners. (multi-channel approach)
- Actively feed back competitive information on pricing, product performance and competitive strategies back to regional HQ
- Ensures and maintain the effective communication channels throughout the Company
- Numerous training possibilities: Strategic and visionary Leadership; Business acumen.
- Working in district 1- HCMC - European company (Germany) - First class of bearing MFG
- Challenging business with a lots of opportunities to develop yourself.
- 13 months basis
- Short term bonus based on the target.
- Medical Insurance for you and one family member
- Loyalty employee bonus
- Others benefits
Quan điểm lãnh đạo: schaeffler.com/leadership
- Minimum 10 years of relevant business, technical and leadership experience, preferable in a industrial MNC environment
- University Degree in Engineering/Business Administration (MBA) (Mechanical engineering will be an added advantage).
- In depth understanding of different channel approaches in industrial businesses (distribution, OEM and end-customer)
- Be familiar with digitalization trends in industrial field (e.g. Industry 4.0 / IIoT) and corresponding service offerings.
- Strong and proven leadership skills in developing an organization in a multicultural context - experience in leading a team of similar size and turnover.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and acting with strong communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Competitive salary allowances, performance bonus
- Global Health Insurance for you and family members
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC