- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việcNhiệm vụ của bạn
- To drive profitable growth in the country by executing specific country strategy reflecting SEA strategic priorities.
- Leading and developing the local organization based on the strategic and talent requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for the full Sale, Gross Profit and Selling expense responsibility of the sales organization in legal entity.
- Work together with the SEA Management Team on driving new initia
2) Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- Accountable for the Sale, Gross Profit and Selling expense responsibility and achievement of profitable sales growth.
- Build and sustain a high performance organization that attracts, develops and retains talents based on strategic requirements and future skills.
- Lead by example and coach employees of legal entity and foster the employees‘ personal development
- Develop overall country strategy based on market and competitive assessment. (Country Concept)
- Drive implementation of strategy with local team based on clear performance KPIs.
- Build up strong engineering capabilities with the support of Regional HQ.
- Drive overall sales, marketing/communication and demand creation activities based on strategic priorities (e.g. engineering based selling).
- Drive competitiveness by active cost management and productivity increases in the local organization.
- Actively address new business models in the area of Conditioning Monitoring and Service Sales.
- Contribute to growing & nurture strong industry networks, interacting and forming strong relationships with key accounts at a senior level.
- Ensure accurate business forecasting, budgeting and sales planning in collaboration with Regional APAC HQ.
- Manage and monitor risks and opportunities in the market place.
- Actively manage product portfolio eliminating loss makers and pushing for higher margin products.
- Work with different customers to create demand for end-users, as well as to develop joint business, sales and marketing plans to achieve goals amongst different channel partners. (multi-channel approach)
- Actively feed back competitive information on pricing, product performance and competitive strategies back to regional HQ
- Ensures and maintain the effective communication channels throughout the Company
- Numerous training possibilities: Strategic and visionary Leadership; Business acumen.
- Working in district 1- HCMC - European company (Germany) - First class of bearing MFG
- Challenging business with a lots of opportunities to develop yourself.
- 13 months basis
- Short term bonus based on the target.
- Medical Insurance for you and one family member
- Loyalty employee bonus
- Others benefits
Quan điểm lãnh đạo: schaeffler.com/leadership
Yêu cầu công việc- Minimum 10 years of relevant business, technical and leadership experience, preferable in a industrial MNC environment
- University Degree in Engineering/Business Administration (MBA) (Mechanical engineering will be an added advantage).
- In depth understanding of different channel approaches in industrial businesses (distribution, OEM and end-customer)
- Be familiar with digitalization trends in industrial field (e.g. Industry 4.0 / IIoT) and corresponding service offerings.
- Strong and proven leadership skills in developing an organization in a multicultural context - experience in leading a team of similar size and turnover.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and acting with strong communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary allowances, performance bonus
- Global Health Insurance for you and family members
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí