Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Bảo hiểm :
Responsible for performing local audit activities within respective area, from risk assessment to plan and engagement execution.
• Involved in operational implementation projects, providing controls and risk consultancy.
• Performs the internal audit risk assessment;
• Gives support for annual plan development and maintenance;
• Responsible for planning, scoping and delivering of medium/low complexity audit engagements identified in the audit plan;
• Accountable for day-to-day management of the audit in line with milestones;
• Responsible for the preparation of the Audit Plan Memo, Risk And Control Matrix, Half Time Review, Meeting Minutes, Issues Log, ToR and Audit Report;
• Responsible for the review and challenge of audit work delivered by the Auditor Level 4;
• Responsible for checking the issues resolution;
• Reports and escalates risks and issues as appropriate;
• Ensures agreed corrective actions by Auditor Level 1,2 and Top management are tracked and implemented;
• Responsible for managing day-to-day stakeholder relations;
• Support Auditor Level 2 in reporting activities to the Auditor Level 1 and the Top Management;
Relationship with Middle Management and other control functions
• Responsible for managing good relations with Middle Management, Op Team and external auditors;
• Works with a specific range of contacts and resources to develop technical and commercial knowledge/business awareness;
• Works in partnership with other functions to ensure a coordinated approach to Audit activities and the availability of technical information and resources to support a thorough Audit process;
• Contributes to the team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge and motivation.
• Develops relationships with Middle Management and Operational Team;
• Involved in relationships with Top management where delegated by the Auditor Level 2;
• Where delegated by Auditor Level 2, own and manage a limited number of relationships with allocated area of the business.
Manages relationships with external auditors and other third parties (e.g. peers in other organizations, professional institutions, professional firms, etc.).
• Timely and quality completion of annual targets e.g.
+ Achievement of respective utilization target;
+ Completion of respective audit engagements;
+ Quality assurance results on respective audits.
• Ability to operate with minimum supervision on complex assignments and coordinate part of the team.
• Embraces life-long learning evaluated on e.g.
+ Participation to training sessions;
+ Performance improvement.