- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcSummary:
Responsible for performing local audit activities within respective area, from risk assessment to plan and engagement execution.
• Involved in operational implementation projects, providing controls and risk consultancy.
• Performs the internal audit risk assessment;
• Gives support for annual plan development and maintenance;
• Responsible for planning, scoping and delivering of medium/low complexity audit engagements identified in the audit plan;
• Accountable for day-to-day management of the audit in line with milestones;
• Responsible for the preparation of the Audit Plan Memo, Risk And Control Matrix, Half Time Review, Meeting Minutes, Issues Log, ToR and Audit Report;
• Responsible for the review and challenge of audit work delivered by the Auditor Level 4;
• Responsible for checking the issues resolution;
• Reports and escalates risks and issues as appropriate;
• Ensures agreed corrective actions by Auditor Level 1,2 and Top management are tracked and implemented;
• Responsible for managing day-to-day stakeholder relations;
• Support Auditor Level 2 in reporting activities to the Auditor Level 1 and the Top Management;
Relationship with Middle Management and other control functions
• Responsible for managing good relations with Middle Management, Op Team and external auditors;
• Works with a specific range of contacts and resources to develop technical and commercial knowledge/business awareness;
• Works in partnership with other functions to ensure a coordinated approach to Audit activities and the availability of technical information and resources to support a thorough Audit process;
• Contributes to the team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge and motivation.
• Develops relationships with Middle Management and Operational Team;
• Involved in relationships with Top management where delegated by the Auditor Level 2;
• Where delegated by Auditor Level 2, own and manage a limited number of relationships with allocated area of the business.
Manages relationships with external auditors and other third parties (e.g. peers in other organizations, professional institutions, professional firms, etc.).
• Timely and quality completion of annual targets e.g.
+ Achievement of respective utilization target;
+ Completion of respective audit engagements;
+ Quality assurance results on respective audits.
• Ability to operate with minimum supervision on complex assignments and coordinate part of the team.
• Embraces life-long learning evaluated on e.g.
+ Participation to training sessions;
+ Performance improvement.
Yêu cầu công việcPROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
College Degree or equivalent, ideally in business administration, finance, law, insurance/financial services/ management; IA professional certification holder (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) or relevant technical qualification.
Experience as Manager within an insurance /financial services business with a sound knowledge of one or more technical areas (6+ years in the industry), or Accountant/Auditor with 6+ years experience in a public accounting firm and a solid understanding of Risk Management, Governance and Control standards
Reasonably frequent travel within region may occur.
Fully proficient in English, any other language desirable.
TECHNICAL AND SOFT COMPETENCES
Technical skills: (E= Expert; A= Advanced; I= Intermediate; B= Basic)
Technical Auditing - A
Risk Management - E
Outsourcing - A
Fraud - A
Regulatory Environment - I
Infrastructure Security & IT Security - A
Application/Systems Software Audits - A
General Computer Controls - A
Audit IT Services and Project Mgmt - A
Business Knowledge - I
Project Management - A
Business Strategy Management - I
Change Management - A
Governance - A
IT Governance - I
Finance - A
Actuarial Function - I
Investment & Treasury - A
M&A / Divestitures & Run-offs - A
Soft skills (E= Expert; A= Advanced; I= Intermediate; B= Basic)
Integrity, confidence & accountability - A
Pressure and time management - I
Flexibility - I
Life-long learning - I
Problem solving - I
Strategic thinking - I
Change management - I
Ambiguity management - I
Negotiation and conflict resolution - I
Communication and Relationship Management - A
Teamwork and global collaboration - I
Talent management - I
Leadership and role modeling - A
Innovative thinking - I
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí