- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcIn this role, you will:
Investigation roles are responsible for providing a single functional resolution for all investigations for HSBC. They manage intake and triage for all case leads and enquiries through a globally consistent access point, conduct and co-ordinate investigative activity at country/regional/global level, produce case output to drive action by internal risk and control owners and author and file reports with appropriate authorities.
Role holders will carry out activities that will include most of the following:
• Coordinate the information gathering and sharing with industry investigators and law enforcement officials to develop cases to prosecute alleged suspects and recovery of fraud losses.
• Develop new/changed incentive plans for assigned areas ensuring incentive plans are fair. Develop and implement new/changed policies and procedures for assigned areas. Ensuring proposed policies and procedures are beneficial to the organization.
• Collaborate with fraud Risk team to design and implement a training program to develop new and incumbent employees in the detection, prevention and investigation of fraudulent activity. Create and implement department policies and procedures, including ensuring that incidents are processed in an accurate and timely manner to meet compliance and regulatory guidelines.
• Liaison with law enforcement agencies and other government, banking and security contacts.
• Effectively manage the whole fraud operation process including monitoring, detection, and prevention processes.
• Assist investigators in developing case-specific strategies to facilitate recovery or prosecution of the incident. Ensure law enforcement complaints are filed to facilitate recovery of Company assets.
• Resolved escalated issues for customers or other HSBC departments using investigative skills to research and provide quick resolution.
• Lead abd develop an effective team through communication, perfomance management, development plans and reward/recognition practices.
• Subject Matter expert in all Financial crimes, Financial crime strategies, Financial crime policies & procedures.
• Manage the processing of personnel related matters for the department. Review salaries, conduct performance appraisals, develop action plans for career planning and recommend incentive plans. Meet regularly with staff to ensure that they have the necessary training, skills, support and motivation required in completing their responsibilities.
• Deversified in the strategic analysis and prevention of all fraud types and criminal patterns. Monitor the effectiveness of existing rules and queues to improve authorization/prevention strategies.
• Monitoring thorough completion, account investigation by staff and provides constructive feedback to include performance improvement if applicable.
• Monitor key department indicators (qualities, prevention, detection, authorizations, fraud setup, recovery, charge-off) and makes recommendations on areas of opportunity.
• Initiate and maintain knowledge-share of current organizatoinal activities and/or issues impacting all Financial Crime & Investigation units.
• Coordinate information gathering and sharing with other Fraud units to improve processes and fraud prevention.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 year experience in finance crime compliance or financial crime investigation, risk management
- Minimum 7 year Banking experience
- Understanding all the bank products, process, procedures
- Strong communication skill, both English and Vietnamese, be able to influence stakeholders
- Business acumen
- Understanding about industrial, market and regulatory trend
- Legal background is preferable
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí