Mô tả công việc
IT Application Manager is expected to take full end-to-end responsibility for all Consumer Finance ecosystems delivery aspects. The role encompasses leading the team of 10-15 developers and QAs to deliver new ecosystems.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects. You will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept application developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for internal business users’ needs.
IT Application Manager may be involved into multiple projects simultaneously and work with small sub-teams as delivery progresses align with the company roadmap. The role involves detailed management reporting, resourcing planning and prioritizations across multiple Developers and QAs groups. The individual must be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Be in charge of designing and deployment the new ecosystems in Consumer Finance industry.
- Be in charge of maintenance efficient, reusable and reliable for current Java applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Be in charge of developing Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Be able to own development of a few complicated features in every Sprint.
- Liaise with application development team and 3rd parties for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Be able to support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solving solutions to these problems.
- Ensure code quality, organization is the best as possible. Be in charge of performance code review.
- Be in charge of researching new technologies and keeping up with technology advancements within the Consumer Finance industry
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across Developer and QA team member.
- Study existing information processing of Consumer Finance system to evaluate effectiveness and promote enhancements to improve workflow as required.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Be able to work with architects, technical leads and other technical roles to design optimal application solution.
- Participate in other relevant projects assigned by Line Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualification & experience
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or any related to Business and IT field.
- 3-5 years of experience in banking and financial business, from consumer finance company is a plus.
- 5+ years of IT application development experience in information technology, especially develop banking and financial core system.
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Proven experience from similar position
Knowledge & Skills
- At least 5 years of experience working in J2EE technologies to develop web-based applications.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE and Spring Boot framework, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of Micro Services, MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Proficiency with PL/SQL and Hibernate
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gitlab, subversion,etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience with Agile Scrum.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Experience in NodeJs is plus
- Experience in OCR technologies (Tesseract, FreeOCR, GOCR) is plus.
- Experience in BPM technologies is plus.
- Experience in Automation technologies (Selenium, Robot Framework) is plus.
- Solid understanding of software design, testing, and problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of software development using Oracle Form is an advantage.
- Knowledge of setup and configure securities module Oauth2, LDAP, AD is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional Enviroment