- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc- Has Inventory Management responsibilities for all ATM (Assembly Test Manufacturing) and labs units inventory in Intel Products Vietnam and Warehouse inventory - train, monitor cycle count activities to reasonably assure site compliant with SOX404 requirements.
- Lead the strategic risk management efficiency projects in driving the potential to segment our risk management processes and programs to align with product segment affordability.
- Has responsibilities for Risk & Controls Management responsibilities for ATM & CPLG (Customer Fulfillment Planning and Logistic Group) functions:
+ Assist in risk assessment
+ Be role model for integrity and Code Of Conduct compliance
+ Assist in annual Controls Months to raise site awareness of Risk Management, Ethics & Compliance.
- Lead and/or actively involve in VF (Virtual Factory) projects, benchmarking, acumen.
- Be liaison between operations and ATM Central, ICC (Inventory Control Council), Risk Management forum.
- Be content expert for inventory practices on site and VF practices.
- Conduct audit/ self assessment for high risk areas to reasonably assure:
+ Site compliant with VF specifications (for inventory related)
+ Site compliant with local law/ regulations, and with defined procedures.
- Involve in ad-hoc requirements of Risk Management.
Yêu cầu công việc- You should possess at least a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant professional qualifications with minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Strong analytical, risk management and controls skill sets.
- Ability to ensure data accuracy, understand and apply materiality guidelines.
- Pro-activeness and assertiveness, excellent communication skills, interpersonal and influencing skills as well as strong problem solving skills.
- Strong project management, communications, risk and controls, business partnership and influencing skills as the candidate is expected to be the content expert and consultant to his/her business partners as well as to influence and/or drive both inventory, cost and controls initiatives at both the Site and VF level.
- Action orientation - to initiate and drive process improvement project.
- Willing to learn new things and challenge the status quo.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Previous experience with factory systems such as SAP, Workstream, and Audit control methodologies would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience or knowledge of cross functional and virtual factory environment or warehouse operations would be an added advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Healthcare plan
- Free Shuttle Bus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí