Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Intel Products Vietnam is now looking for a new Reward Manager to be in charge of (but not limited to):
- Design, implementation, and/or administration of compensation and benefits plans, programs, and projects.
- Plan/program areas include but are not limited to the following: Health and welfare benefits, paid time off, insurance, mandatory benefits, retirement and capital accumulation plans, base pay, incentive bonus plans, executive compensation, profit sharing plans, and commission plans.
Programs include but are not limited to the following: Open enrollment, stock participation plans, stock option plans, Focal review budgets and process.
- Responsibilities may also include: Competitive analysis, costing and funding of plans, market analysis and recommendations, job family descriptions, job audits and analysis, job classification analysis and recommendations, establishing policies and guidelines, auditing practices against guidelines, stock and dollar budgeting, strategic scanning of the external environment, lobbying, external reporting, and vendor management.
- Individuals act as internal experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers and represent the corporation to external groups, agencies, and vendors.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
The ideal candidate should meet our expectations as below:
- 7+ years in a Human Resources Management or Reward Manager role with proven experience supporting senior leaders
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to confidently make and implement HR decisions in a dynamic, fast paced, high volume and often ambiguous environment. Ability to navigate through the gray and drive results.
- To be a key contributor to team performance, demonstrate a strong track record of delivery through working closely with both senior stakeholders and internal HR colleagues across multiple country locations.
- High level of self-motivation, whilst comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced and complex matrix business.
- Ability to build strong relationships, earning the confidence and trust of senior managers and team members.
- Experience and track record in delivering creative solutions to HR/people related challenges.
- Strong understanding of a range of HR disciplines including compensation, talent acquisition, performance management, employee development and employee relations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Are you interested in this position? Apply now at: *********
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for our Recruitment process. Thank you for your reading.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
- Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
- Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn