Mô tả công việc
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will be the chemical engineer, overseeing the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and alteration of facility chemical systems which includes Gases, Waste Water Treatment (WWT) and RODI systems.
Detail responsibilities include:
- Responsible and accountable for RODI, Waste water and Gas System.
- To ensure RODI systems deliver safe, quality, effective, efficient and flawless supply to all the manufacturing tools.
- To ensure the quality of RODI and give a support to manufacturing by providing DI supply based on specs requirement.
- To ensure the waste water from production floor will be treated at waste water plant and discharge as per DOE compliance.
- To identify the problem and solve based on improvement of RODI and waste water treatment system.
- To supervise RODI, Waste water and Gas performance monitoring activities and actively participate in quarterly PEMS data review on system performance capability review.
- Partnering with Project/ design team to execute, upgrade and new installation for factory, building and facilities ramp.
- To involve in system improvement including system reliability, innovation, LEAN and energy conservation via latest available technology.