- Chức vụ: Mới tốt nghiệp
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a junior data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. The junior data scientist under the supervision from our advisor will be in charge to build our recommendation systems to make our system personalized for each of the users, and also our chatbots, and improve and extend the features used by classifiers. The scientist should also be able to develop internal A/B testing procedure and build system for automated fraud detection in near future.
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
Yêu cầu công việc
Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of Bachelor of Computer Science from recognized university with Industrial experience or Certifications.
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
• Great communication skills
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Data-oriented personality
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
The following experiences are desired but not compulsory
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, scikit-learn. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
• Familiarity with neural network analysis and deep learning with its tool such as Keras.
• Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, Bokeh, etc.
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB
• Familiar with AWS tools for Data lake and Data Science such as SageMaker, Kinesis, Athena, Lambda, API Gateway or GCP tools such as Big Query, Cloud Datalab, Cloud ML Engine and able to deploy on TensorFlow.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive base salary and incentive which recognizes your talent, work, and dedication
- Happy hour in Thursday
- Flexible working hours with core time